information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Below is the post i thought i posted but anyway. I SAW A SHOOTING STAR IT WAS GREEN AND GLOW-Y AND HAD A TAIL! it sorta looked like a lightstick with weak light except that t was quite a bit of light.. and the shape was different i think i babbling..i wonder if the rock hit earth.. or did it burn up?
ANYWAY I MADE A WISH! why am i typing in caps?
PREVIOUS POST STARTS HERE:
Short post before i try to not post. Till CTs are over.
ANYWAY I MADE A WISH! why am i typing in caps?
PREVIOUS POST STARTS HERE:
Short post before i try to not post. Till CTs are over.
Oops..
the d is back again. But at least i know why-- cos of the pride i held (not going to elaborate). Ohyes this time, decided not to try to repeat, repeat to convince self, but just try to trust. i bet this doesn't mae sense to you.
Must start studying.
I hold my pen with four fingers. i think its cos of the fractured finger in p6 then the little finger (the fractured one) was splinted to my ring finger so i don't know. excuses..