information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter Sunday!I don't really feel like talking about events but anyway.
Basically:
help out
SAG
Service
DCG
Lunch (with nat kok)
Jamming session (Nat asked me to go. Sort of.)
On to Gibberish
Evidence stares me right in the face. Why should I doubt? As Keish might say "Think about it...(her point/ argument here)"
Bel (not Bell Chu) said something about being right with God, then serving. Am I right with God? What does it mean to be 'right with God'?
I think I got the focus wrong. I need to re-adjust my priorities, straighten out who my Master is and really celebrate Easter.
And there's this mosquito bite on by hand. Very itchy.
Knocking on all those doors, trying to find an answer.
What am I doing here?