information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Ok, so there was this jamming session thingy where you go and they teach how to play instruments for worship. I went again today cos, well, this will explain it."Give willingly of what you have. Then leave the miraculous results to God" Tim Gustafson in Our Daily Journey.
Yup, i read that. Then I went, thinking God was telling me to go. Cos, y'know i know a bit of piano, give of my time and y'know. Then cos we were supposed to take turns to play and well, i sucked. (is 'suck' a bad word?)
Was i relying on God? Is God really calling me to do this? Is it God's plan? Do i just trust (and practice)? How would i know if its God's plan if i don't really know God a lot a lot?
Someone once told me that i could get to know God through service. Well, something like that anyway.. So then, would i get to know Him through this experience and
Just talked to my dad. Ok, well, talked to him then wrote from "so that... experience and"I need to read that Experiencing God Youth Edition book and SALT camp notes again..
he (my father) said something like (i deleted it)
The people of Israel relied on God's strength to overcome right?
And I really don't think I have any natural ability. Or, I can't see any, anyway.
When God gives me the answers, I'll blog it down
Oh and in the car, on the way home, the song "Yes Lord" started playing. Haha.
and they say that it doesn't matter about your skill right, as long as you're right with God right?
hope it wasn't just politeness
I'M GONNA HAVE QT REGULARLY THIS WEEK! (TRY AT LEAST)
Pick up the pieces.
Pick up the attributes of God.