information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Monday, April 27, 2009
Realised something today.No other pianists-learners were there yesterday.
Last week or the week before (I can't really remember xP), asked God for sign to ask if He really wanted me to learn (seriously!)-- that no one else would go (or one specific person but since no one went..).
Well, yeah, and no one else..
Chapel was interesting.. (:
Oh and today I remembered the bad incidents of certain camps, partly created by me some, and am wondering why i signed up. Nevermind. With God's help, I can be nice (: They can be too.
That reminds me! All for Love really nice song. Slightly stuck in head.. (and somehow, we will rock you, a bit too)
skipskip
Minmin and I were
Oh and I'm ging to study with Limin and Rice! (: Yay!
Ever feel like disappearing, so that love and peace could actually, sincerely exist?
its possible, i mean disappear from their field of vision only..
as in not suicide, suicide's just stupid..