information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sorry, i think i was rude. I regret it very much now. ):I missed A for Standing Broad jump by 1 cm (jumped 170 cm), then jumped again. I got re-tested one more time (at my own request). Asked God to help and jumped 179 cm. Yeah, so Thanks God!
These few days, sleep pattern very weird. sleep at 12 then 10 then 12 then 11. Or something like that. I got a bit high yeaterday and today, both at about 1 PM. Which is not good.. ):
JUst did a facebook quiz! IT said I'd get 13-17 points. MUST REDO.
Haha.. I know Facebook quizes are really weird and very likely untrue, but y'know, its fun ^^
MG is not listed in any of the schools! ): Not in elite (like SCGS).... (I
m too lazy to type out the rest >.<)
I got 13-17 again. Humph.
Baaaaaaaaack to work..
I moved the stuff that was previously here, up.
Labels: youtube