information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Yup, I'm taking a break from compiling the information for geog.
DJW:
Well, to sum it up, here are the 3 main principles Glenn(sp?) Lim talked about:
New Identity
New Priorities
New Destiny
Hope I've got the right stuff.. Hmm.. Studies..
And, now, I'm quite sure I'm "drinking milk". Which isn't that great. Also, I'm worried that I'm numb. Not good.
Anyway, on to the positive side (AKA even more random side)! Yay!
Now, I have finished with the geog thingy! YAY! I tried to do the philo-art thingy but failed. Hmm..
On to tuition hw! Bye!
Hi! I'm back!
Ok, this will be a short post-attachment thingy. I was supposed to get off 9 minutes ago.. Anyway, I'm not going to look back and keep condemning myself but look forward (something like what Shihui said). So, I know I have these very inconvenient doubts and disbelief sometimes, but not going to give up. Its something I have to discover. No wait. Its something only God can give me, right? So I'll pray. Pray for me?(: Many thanks. ("It" can refer to answers, (more) faith, among others. Y'know, Y'know?)
HAH! See? my post is so much more positive! YAY!
yayyayyayyayyayyayyayayyayyayyayyayyayyay
Oh and I've discovered that hand phones, hand phone attachments and spectacles really don't like me. They keep on "attempting suicide" and "running away". xD
Happy Easter!
Jesus is alive!