information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, May 31, 2009
"Oh God, I don't love you, I don't even want to love you, but I want to want to love you!"- Teresa Of Avila (taken from a book)
"你们都是女人阿"
"NOPE."
- name not to be revealed ;D
"God doesn't call the equipped; He equips the called!"
- Shihui quoting a quote (:
"Friends are friends forever. If the Lord's the Lord of them"
- Michael W. Smith in Friends are Friends forever
"Sot sot tae"
- laoshi
"Oh! What a cute name..." (you know the rest :X)
- name not to be revealed ;D When Esther was singing La Vie Boheme(:
"We look inward to look outward" (may have misquoted)
- Pastor Quek Swee Hwa
"I do not claim to understand it, but deep in my heart i know it is true"
- One Man song thingy from Mt Carmel Christmas Service
..............................................................................
Whee! The hols have started! Yay!
busybusybusy
monday- SALT prep, piano
tues, wed- SALT CIP! (cute kids!)
thurs- eng tuition
sat- more lil' kids(: ok not so little (i get to miss tuition! :D)
sun- church! freestyle! :D
mon-piano, tuition
tues- study pair
wed- trip A+N+I, leaving for overseas (Grandma!)
thurs, fri, sat, sun- overseas
mon- overseas
wed, thurs, fri, sat-church camp (Will take care of name tag and hairstyle.. ;) Yay! Krist!)
sun- church!(:
thurs- class party thingum
Don't know if its safe to put that ^ up here..
(I WILL NOT reveal the venue. Of any of 'em. Probably until the blog post. :P)
Weirdly, i feel like doing homework..
HAPPY HOLS!
ohno, i think i let down/ disappointed certain friends and i don't know what or why.. Am i bad?
I won't talk about anything sensitive if there are people around anymore. 1.5st time.. Its just that I don't 'see' people in places with lots of people