information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Popular stuff.
I realise that I'm kinda sad. Then I remember thinking to myself yesterday "I've been happy for a while now, I'll be sad soon" Or something along those lines.
In terms of seeking. I think I'm doing something wrong.. Bet its pride, like Paster Glen's the cat theology from DJW follow-up. WHYWHYWHYHOWHOWHOW. haha.. who in the howhowhow.
Facebook:
"On this day of your life, Rebecca, we believe God wants you to know... ... that today is a big day for you.
Yes, today. Keep your eyes open for a message. It might come in a shape of a bird flying overhead, or a graffiti on a wall, or a phrase said by a passerby, or... Whatever shape it has, this message has been trying to reach you for years, and today is finally the day. Keep your senses open. "
I don't know how true that is. So many things i heard today.. For example: "Love must be sincere?" "Realise your my full potential? "
I feel like I'm trying to fill the void with computer. But then again, shouldn't the void be already filled with God.
Feel better somehow, now.