information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I was going to blog about people, but insteadacceptance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdjRmM0Q0qs
Nice song. Meaningful. Identify-able.
Do people need people?
Ok. People need God.
And none of that came from me.
I'll try my best, (with God's help) to love the people around me.
Interesting quote:
"I don't ride in a car cos I don't understand how they work"
Well, something like that anyway.
And I know I'm not a super mature Christian-- yet.
And I don't have anything that's of worth. I don't know.
(:
God's love is amazing, sometimes i can't believe it.
He, perfect God, actually loves me. (LOL this sounds so self-centered)
Unfailing Love, unconditional Love.
How can it be?
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=BexBeckyBec
That's my Nohari! Its been around for super long, but no one has clicked.
ohyes!
The sermon today was on trusting God... regardless. That was the title.
Ohwait! It was youth sunday today, forgot to mention. So like the youth dominated the service in that it was youths leading it. Except for the sermon and benediction of course.
OK this is random.
I need to do homework now.
(On a sunday...)
Peace out, yo!
(LOL just felt like doing that)
Labels: youtube