information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Monday, June 15, 2009
Oops!Didn't post in Australia!
I wanna thanks and praise God for granting us (my family) journey mercies! We took the 303 plane there. It was the model that crashed a few days ago, if I'm not wrong. And then, no fever or H1N1. It turns out that the incubatiob period is UP TO seven days.. And, although my dad had some flu symtoms, he's better. I also had/ have a bit of sore-ish throat, and a half-blocked nose, but I'm sweating and have no fever, so (: Church camo is tomorrow(:
Ahwell.
What's the purpose of a blog?
hahaha.
Everthing to me by Avalon.
"someone likes Avalon XD"
-Keren
(:
(Last year we performed Testify to Love by Avalon)
Church Camp on Wednesday!
(Hope i won't annoy/ irritate/ anger/ hurt anyone.. For nothing is impossible with God)
If verses that are applicable to your life come along, that's God right?
Whee!
Ok, some rules for myself. Cos, yah, well, from past mistakes..
Be enthu!
Don't be distracted
Peace~
sociable enough at times, not too antisocial
but focus of God.
Try to leran people's names and faces!
Give and use micknames! Unless it creeps them out! Which is normally the case.. HAHA!
Be ENTHU!!!!!!
Surrender?
Don't be shy.
Try to trust (the people)