information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Friday, July 10, 2009
Came back from a walk.Oh and from the LoveMG prayer meeting thing, I have decided not to do 'religious acts' anymore, even if like during worship I dunno what to do. Hmm well, actually its more like when I finished praying, and i have nothing more to pray and its still. And especially in church, cos i don't wanna call attention to myself, cos its supposed to be focused on God. I dunno lah.
/edit/
whateva God wants me to do/ what i feel like? Sometimes ya just wanna lift up ya hands
/edit/
Kitties!
Like saw one, then it turned the corner and went to a place where i couldn't follow it.
Then like 1 minute later saw another one, standing in the middle of the road/pavement. It let me approach it! After I asked God. it was friendly (:
Eeyoh. :P