information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, July 19, 2009
HahahahaSo, due to miscommunication, i was supposed to gonna watch a movie with yiling, xuanny (cousins) but then their dad couldn't go for his taichi and then so he want to go watch with them instead, so can go for jamming, then that was the next morning, as if the door not only opened, but like pushed.
Then piano-jammin cancelled.
Jie's friends are over, (they slept over, i didn't even know!)
Cake!!
ah yes.
I Heart revolution, bought awhile ago, haven't listened/ heard.
So listening now..
Dinner at Da ShangHai! (:
OK
this week
i resolve to be more _________
sincerely too
cos this doesn't feel right?
but then it shouldn't be about my feelings or what
but
"BYEBYE~"- Ju-BigBird
xD
/edit/
THIS!:
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow You everyday
(All Day by Hillsong)
But with the Holy Spirit, of course
Does it sometimes seem like there are non-Christians who seem to have the fruit of the Spirit?
:P