information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Don't you just love those "ohh! I understand!" moments :D"16-17 Going through the motions doesn't please you,
a flawless performance is nothing to you.
I learned God-worship
when my pride was shattered.
Heart-shattered lives ready for love
don't for a moment escape God's notice."
Psalm 51: 16-17 The Message
"You're the One I've violated, and you've seen it all, seen the full extent of my evil. You have all the facts before you; whatever you decide about me is fair. I've been out of step with you for a long time, in the wrong since before I was born. What you're after is truth from the inside out. Enter me, then; conceive a new, true life. "
Ps 52: 4-6 The Message
"8 Oh, give me back my joy again; you have broken me— now let me rejoice. 9 Don’t keep looking at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me."
Ps 51:8-10 NLT
"17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. " Ps 51:17 KJV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2051%20;&version=9;