information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Hello!I thank and praise God for getting me home today.
I heard my mum say that it was a bit tight and that she couldn't fetch me, that i should get my dad to fetch me (In actual fact, she said she would call my dad herself).
Anyways, after tuition, i called my dad and he was operating (and so couldn't fetch me duh). Then my phone battery went dead. I couldn't contact my mum, so i walked around looking for a bus stop that went in the direction i needed to go, as well as prayed that God would get me home and get a phone. Saw tuition-mate as i was walking but didn't approach him to borrow phone.
And I only had money for the bus cos i used my church bag, which had spare change. I didn't bring my wallet.
So, couldn't find the bus stop, decided to take a bus to friends place (the bus stop was on the wrong side of the road) and go home from there. I needed to change my dollar coin to smaller change, so, wanted to change money in the shopping centre where tuition was.
Went to the info counter, then asked the guy there. And so, also asked about the bus stop. Then he gave me directions! (Take 61, 75 is another bus stop):D Then i tried to follow, and saw my tuition teacher; could have asked to borrow phone, but didn't ): haha then couldn't find the bus stop, then saw a bus stop, considering whether to look for the bus 75 bus stop instead of 61, checked anyway.
That was the bus stop!
So i got home safely (:
When i reached home, i found out that my mum had been waiting for half an hour, at the tuition centre! If i had taken the chance to borrow phone from tuition-mate or tuition teacher (a God given chance?) would have saved the trouble..
But i still got home safely! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGWLXF1NL4
The Time Has Come, the song Nell and Shan hum in class.
You'll come, the song we always sing (: (which i also really like)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NFP2KMy2MQ
I will Lift my Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtAjrNqEsoM