information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Before geog results (which was expected to be very bad, cosidering how my essay Q o which is worth 60mks was really rushed), was saying to self how if i got above 70, it would be a miracle. I got 73! :DBio was ok (:
DECISION TIME!
Trip sci probably confirmed..
Just lit, hist or geog?
(Time to apply WEIGHING SKILLS! Which is from hist, ironically)
GEOG
Pros:
1. An MG specialty, almost SURE to do well
2. Easy to study. No think just mugging (fr Claire)
3. For less artsy people like me
Cons:
1. Elec geog is 3/4 full geog
HIST
Pros:
1. I'm pretty good at this
2. Its interesting
Cons:
1. Mug+study lots
LIT
Pros:
1. No need to study. Just think
Cons:
1. I'm really bad at this
2. I can't think
I guess should pray about it right?
Need answer by tomorrow.
BUT THEN AGAIN.
God is on time (: