information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
SAG- grace.I agree with Jaime. Its so mind blowing.. God doesn't just love us, He is LOVE!
Why of all people did He choose me? Cos He doesn't just love me, He is love!
And yes He loves you too.
Sometimes i just don't understand but i've beeen "called according to His purpose". (:
Feel so small, and He's just do big and yet..
Need to get this Relationship in order. draw near i guess, press on (like the morning devotion in sch this morning/yesterday morning).
Stand in awe. heart go right?
Just listening compre, 1 more
And need to listen..
Andddddddddd
start taking responsibility and things. Use brain.
Punctuality, (esp for like service to God. I mean what could be worse disappointment than dissappointing God?)
If i need to go, then say and go. Paiseh this sunday >.<
"6 "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. " Jer 1:6-8