information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Monday, November 16, 2009
Surrender: to give oneself up, as into the power of another; submit or yield. (www.dictionary.com)Seeking God's heart. (seeking what God's will, what He wants?)
If you think about it, they're really similar/ related. Cos like you have to give up your own ways and wants to seek God's heart. HEYYY but that's what He wants right, my everything?
"6 "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.
9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. "
Jer 1:6-9