information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Sunday, November 8, 2009
God's love-> Christ-> we respond in love and gratitude-> we prioritize His glory over our egoRight?
Why am i so scared? :(
Security and trust.
fear? :(
GRACE THROUGH FAITH NOT WORKS!
Trust in God's unfailing love.
" But I am like an olive tree
flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God's unfailing love
for ever and ever."
Ps 52:8
(biblegateway-ed " trust in God's unfailing love")
(:
OKAY!
I'd like you, dear reader whoever you are, to know that i can't really talk and communicate well. And that sharing openly about personal experiences is hard for me. (i'm more of a listener). And that i am to share stuff for SALT camp. SOOOOO
AAAAAND!
I want to look out for people more (literally and figuratively). Really care and love (from God above). SO! gonna make an effort.