information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I was just looking through some of my old posts from last year and BOYYYYY have I changed. And this is what i found and learnt:Now, i'm more legalistic and idk.. closed? unaccepting? i don't know.. i still suspect myself and my motives.
"Academic Goals:
- year end overall marks:
- A1 for: Math, Chem, Geog, Life Science, Bio, English
-A2 for: Hist
-B3 for: Chinese, Lit, Phys"*
hmmm..
"i thought "well i don't know myself that well, that's why i don't know what to do"
this is not the "right answer" so i guess it shows i'm self centered, self oriented. i should be saying "i don't know Him well enough"" *
Sometimes, do you find it hard to reconcile this idea of God who IS Love and that of a Father who disciplines His children harshly? I guess it IS cos of love that he disciplines, but.. y'know.. Holy God who ABSOLUTELY can't stand the sin of the world yet loves it SOOO much that He sent His Son down to save them all..
Haha. I blogged. But it was sorta constructive.
Took Jeanne's suggestion of writing down doubts and questions to ask God when we reach heaven, with a grand total of... 6. xD
* Quotes from old posts are italicized