information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Monday, December 7, 2009
ahahaha.a compilation of the drafts. ohman.
aiyah not sure what i got myself into now. nvm. shall trust God for a miracle if its His will (like salt camp), is that naive of me? He honours what we do even if its not His will, if we're trying to be obedient to Him, right?
Of course, i'll try my best and practice too..
Nothing to fear not even fear itself.
Trust in His promises and His love and His power.
Halfway through, shall stand firm, by His Spirit and with the armour on.
Haha when i can't see Him leading its cos He's in me. (: Not alone!!!! (:
Sorry cos i feel guilty? but whyy do i feel guilty? (this refers to the removed excerpt of the post somewhere down there and yeah). this will answer it i think (?):
"Worries about how others think about me... ... It means that God isn’t my top priority—its other people. ... ... Then, I’ll like try to please people,... ...(avail self to them instead of God)" from GD prep. slightly edited.
also (no) obligation to be perfect, then when i don't reach perfection, or burden others--> guilt. (really dowan to burden othersss or b one)
But I'm human! :P so i'll just be myself (: putting that down with His help (:
So glad for the salt camp sermon and sermon notes srsly. it totally answers the above worries! (:
Andd as Jaime said trust in His love! :D
singing is unexpectedly enjoyable. :D
dancing is not so easy....
Expectations of camp
- Be an instrument (to play an instrument haha :P)
- Learn to recognise what God is doing and follow
- deepen relationship with Him
- Feel His presence
- grow
- Learn to love Him deeper
- stir a passion for Him, His word and His people (not spiritual highness)
- bond with other youth
- know Him more
- be more God-centered?
- God to please come! :D
- a miracle. (piano)
will do a proper update after youth camp! (:
yeah.
youth camp tmr can't believe it. weirdly, not feeling anxious or fearful. just uncertain (DUHH world of the unknownnnnn)
ahhhh sorrysorry feel bad noww... ):
WOOOOOAAAHHHH
just read ting's post!
snapping out of it NOWW!
darkness is the absence of light, we're children of light! LIGHT!!!
HOPE!
take joy in everything! :D
Thing to do:
Pray, Prac, Pack, PPT
Joy unspeakable!
Keep on hoping in God! (:
"11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. [a] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.""
Jer 29:11-14
getting too task oriented? ><