information
user information
Hello !
weblog information
*HUGS* TOTAL! give bexbeckybec more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own. HERE!
journal
Saturday, April 24, 2010
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7A Student Prayer
Lord, grant me a quiet heart,
Before the examinations start.
Lead me to use my leisure hours,
To reinvigorate my powers.
My mind from daydreams liberate,
Give me the will to concentrate.
From all distractions set me free,
That in my studies I may be
a student with a sole intent,
To make my work a sacrament.
From my faint heart in love expel,
All failure, fears that there in dwell.
And from my pillow drive away,
All dark forebodings of the day.
Help me in faith to rest so deep,
That I may have untroubled sleep.
While notes and subjects I prepare,
May I not lose my zest for prayer.
And may I not forget to look,
For daily guidance in Thy Book.
In quietness, confidence and peace,
May I have quick and sure release.
From needless fears and apprehension,
From outward strain and tension.
So may examinations find,
Each one alert in heart and mind.
Thus inward joy and peace possessing,
May examinations prove a blessing.
sparked-movement.bs.com